To raise funds in order to accomplish the following objectives and projects.
1. Acquire land to develop into an industrial park for new and existing businesses and industries
2. Contribute to the existing revolvingloan fund for businesses wanting to expand or start-up in the community
3. Improving Freeman's Main Street and business districts by razing existing buildings that are beyond repair and cleaning up vacant lots to make Main Street and business districts more appealing and inviting to businesses and their patrons.
4. Improving residential areas by making them more attractive to its residents and families and to encourage new construction of homes and remodeling of existing homes.
5. Education programs and workshops for employees and employers alike to improve their skills.
6. Assist businesses to expand in or outside of the Freeman community.
7. Promotion campaigns through public media such as television, radio, print and websites to promote the Freeman community as the place to live and work.
8. Partnering with Business/Economic Development organizations in cities such as Sioux Falls, Yankton, Mitchell and other surrounding communities.
9. Participate in Trade Shows to promote the Freeman community to attract businesses and industries to locate here.
10. Other community projects with the emphasis on job creation, business retention, and resident retention.
If you have questions, we want to hear from you >>>>>